Pool parties may be held during the summer season,
May through September 2013 at the JCC Pool, during specified times.
- Two hour party includes: reserved party space and swim, setup tables and chairs for food, gift table, cleanup, air-conditioned storage available for cake and other food items (limited space), one party staff for two hours for 25 guest, and a birthday t-shirt for the child.
- All prices are based on up to 25 guests (children only). A $2.00 fee for each additional guest will be added on to the total fee. This added fee will be due at the conclusion of the party. Each event will have Party Staff who will assist with set-up and clean-up of the event.
- Guests are allowed to use all pool facilities during your scheduled event. We have a section that has been selected for your event in order to set-up tables and chairs. Your guests are welcomed to enjoy the entire Aquatics area.
- For your safety: Any individual under the age of 18 must pass a swim test to use the shallow or deep end (any area passed the 3 foot depth marker, including the diving board). Once the individual has passed the test, they will be issued a wrist band that must be worn. Children who have not passed the swim test will be issued a wrist band that must be worn according to their swimming ability.
- All swimmers under the age of 3 or swimmers over the age of 3 who are NOT fully potty trained must wear one disposable water diaper and/or one reusable water diaper. Diapers can be purchased on the day of your event at the Fitness Desk for a small fee.
- No refunds will be given if cancellation is within 24 hours prior to the scheduled party.
- $75 deposit is due to hold the date. Balance is due the day of the party. Payment for any additional swimmers will be collected at the conclusion of the party.
- In the event of rain: If party starts and it begins to rain heavily or there is thunder and/or lighting, the party will be moved indoors. If there is adequate time and you know the event will be a washout, the party can be rescheduled.
Schedule your POOL PARTY today by contacting the Aquatics Department at 504.897.0143 ext. 136