Camp Parents' Corner
Camp Parents' Corner
Dear Camp Parents -
Please check back regularly for announcements and information.
REQUIRED SUMMER CAMP FORMS NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE!
- Click HERE to access your Parent Account.
- Complete the following forms online: Health History, Get to Know Your Camper, Permissions Form, Authorized Grown-Ups.
- Complete the Caregiver Pass if a non-member will be regularly picking up your child(ren).
- Upload a photo of your child if you have not already.
- Click on the arrow to download the Physicians Examination form. It must be completed and signed by your child's pediatrician. Return the completed form to the JCC by mail, fax, or in person. You may also scan the form and upload it to your Parent Account.
- Click on the arrow to download the Additional Services form, which is used to order optional items such as lunches, juice boxes, challah, and group photos. Please return completed forms along with payment to the JCC by mail, fax, or in person. If you elect to pay by credit card on file at the JCC, you may also scan the form and upload it to your Parent Account.
- Completed forms and outstanding camp tuition are DUE May 29, 2015.
A $10 insurance fee is required for ALL campers.
All campers will receive one complimentary t-shirt. Camp t-shirts must be worn on all field trips. Additional t-shirts may be purchased for $10, while supplies last.
AMERICAN RED CROSS SWIMMING
The primary goal of the JCC Summer Aquatics Program is to teach water safety skills and basic strokes to all campers while maintaining small group lessons. JCC instructors follow all American Red Cross Swim Instruction guidelines and lesson plans. Updates of your camper’s aquatics progess will be available through e-communications bi-weekly. Contact the Aquatic Directors for further details.
The New Orleans JCC maintains a policy of fee adjustment on an individual need basis. Limited funds are available for the purpose of providing financial assistance. To apply for a fee adjustment, please contact Rachel Ruth (Uptown) at email@example.com or Wendy Goldberg (Metairie) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uptown Aquatics Director, Kathleen Kennair, at 897.0143 or email@example.com