"Community is everything. Be part of ours. You don't have to be Jewish to join!"
JCC members are invited to bring a guest for a nominal fee. Only those people accompanied by a JCC member are eligible for guest privileges. These privileges will be extended to the same guest only 3 times a year.
Guests must present appropriate identification
- unless they are under the age of 16 (pool and basketball guests)
- the name on the identification must match the name written on the guest slip
Please note that it takes a few moments to register a guest in our system and complete the appropriate forms. We recommend that you allow ample time before a class or service to accomodate this process.
Guest fees are as follows:
- Fitness Center - $10 per guest (ages 16 and over)
- Gymnasium - $10 per guest
- Swimming pool - $7 per guest (ages 4 and over)
- Week-long pass for out-of-town guests - $35 per guest
Members are allowed to bring:
- Two guests per visit for the fitness center
- Up to four guests for the pool and basketball gymnasium