Where wellness begins.
"Community is everything. Be part of ours. You don't have to be Jewish to join!"
Will you Strive for Total Wellness in 2013?
The New Orleans Jewish Community Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the Greater New Orleans Jewish community, their friends, and families. Each time you walk through our doors, we strive to provide you with the warmest and most caring staff possible. Our fitness staff have been trained to offer knowledgeable and safe advice in all aspects of health and wellness, while our program staff have dedicated themselves to designing creative, fun, and useful programs for all ages. We invite you to enjoy the benefits of membership at the New Orleans Jewish Community Center!
What We Offer:
- Jewish Holiday Celebrations (U & M)
- Full-Service Fitness Center with Strength-Training and Cardiovascular Equipment (U & M)
- Outdoor Pool with Lap Lanes open March through November (U & M)
- Indoor Track (M)
- Basketball Court with Adult Leagues (U & M)
- Popular Group Fitness Classes, Including Free Aerobics, Boot Camps, Yoga, Pilates, & Indoor Cycling (U & M)
- Massage Therapy* (U)
- Personal Training* (U & M)
- Babysitting Services* (U & M)
- Sports Leagues for Children & Adults* (U & M)
- Community Events (U & M)
- Summer Camp, Holiday Mini Camps and School's Out Programs for Preschool and School-Aged Children* (U & M)
- Men's & Women's Health Spas (U)
- Year-Round Early Childhood Program* (U)
- Senior Adult Programs (U & M)
- Children's Game Room with Pool Table, Ping-Pong, and a Homework Coach (U & M)
- Adult Classes in all Areas of Interest* (U & M)
* Additional Fee Required | M - Metairie Facility | U - Uptown Facility